This Mission is based on:
- The enjoyment of the participating youth.
- To encourage maximum participation throughout the Community.
- To provide an opportunity for the boys and girls of Howard County and local communities to develop the fundamental skills of Football and Cheer and under competent leadership to put the skills together as a team playing against other teams in the same age division.
- To use the sports of Football and Cheer in a manner which promotes a greater knowledge, appreciation, and interest in Football, better physical and mental health, emotional and social growth, and fair play and good sportsmanship.
- To enrich the lives of those participating through a recreational experience.
CANES (Commitment, Achievement, Never-quitting, Excellence and Success)